Another commission to be delivered on Thursday. This one is of Sister, my new friend Becky’s beautiful Sheltie!

Share on Facebook

Finally, I am stocking my Etsy store  www.inspiredpetportraits.etsy.com – almost a year and a half after opening it! The selection will be growing over the next weeks, but take a look! If  you are looking for something specific, let me know – many of my originals and prints are available for sale, and in celebration of my re-opening, shipping within the US is Free! As always, 10% of my sales are donated to local animal charities and rescue groups. To connect via a direct link, look under the BuyPrints tab on this website.

Share on Facebook

Today, Clanci, along with her parents, Barbara and Jackson, came by to approve this recent commission.  This will be my entry in the Mutt Lynch wine label competition this year, so she is off to the imaging company!

Share on Facebook

Two of my paintings (Wide Eyed Red and Riley) were noted as honorable mentions in the annual Richeson 75 Small Works Competition. Although not in the live gallery show, they are featured in the hardbound catalog for this event! Visit the online show which shows the entries in the live show at www.richeson75.com.

Share on Facebook

“Lisa Laughs” , my painting of a Sanctuary One Yorkshire Pig, is featured in the Rogue Gallery’s Biennial Art Show! As is the tradition of long-standing biennial exhibitions, such as the Venice Biennale in Italy and the Whitney Biennial in New York City, the Rogue Valley Biennial will present the ‘art of our time’ – work that is innovative, compelling, and timely in form and content. The objective of the Rogue Valley Biennial is to showcase contemporary emerging and established artists working with subject matter, processes, and materials that reflect 21st century perspectives and concerns. The work included in the show may contain politically and socially relevant content, be provocative in subject matter and imagery, and challenge viewers’ aesthetic perceptions.

Share on Facebook

Look for me at the home show  at the fairgrounds this weekend! I’ll be at the Sanctuary One booth on Friday and Saturday selling prints, cards and other small items – many featuring images from my paintings of Sanctuary One rescue animals. Twenty percent of the sales will be donated to Sanctuary One!

Share on Facebook

I am now selling original paintings through  Xanadu’s online gallery. My work (Holy Cow!) is currently featured on the home webpage in the rotating gallery; additional paintings are listed under Art – Animals and Studio Artists – Dana Feagin. More paintings will be added over the coming weeks!

Share on Facebook

The interns at Sanctuary One cleared out some space in the main office & I now have several paintings of Sanctuary animals hanging there. Originals and prints are for sale in the Sanctuary One office; if you purchase directly from them, I will increased my usual Sanctuary One donation to 20%of the purchase price – and you can get the tax-deduction yourself by writing two checks – 20% of the purchase price to Sanctuary One, and the remaining 80% to me.

Share on Facebook

My work is now available through 29 Design in Medford. Stop in and take a look!

Share on Facebook

Below is  a sneak peek at a recent painting for Ashland’s First Friday Art Walk – “Ellie’s Cat”. Ellie is an 11-year old friend of one of my nieces; she contacted me about painting one of her cats after seeing my work at Starbucks in Medford this summer! This and several other new paintings will be up for viewing this Friday night.

Share on Facebook